Sunday, January 3, 2021

Goodbye Back Pain

 I honestly thought it was age and relative inactivity but my back pain was getting worse.

I used an electric heating pad. It helped but only temporarily. 

I used arthritis cream.

Aspirin helped but when my Dr. put me on blood thinners, he suggested I no longer take aspirin.

I knew a chiropractor could help but it wasn't covered by medicare and my budget didn't include it. 

I knew I would not get surgery unless I absolutely had to.

Imagine my surprise when I found something I could buy that wasn't expensive and eased my back pain. I should say eliminated it. 

What a difference having better posture, not walking like a little ole lady in pain. I felt the difference in a short time. It helps so much when I'm hunched over, or used to hunch over my laptop. 

The one I bought on Amazon is perfect for me. I can't recommend it more than 5 stars on there. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

This is why I recommend it for anyone who might have posture-related back pain.

  • Gives you perfect posture & improves body alignment
  • Reduces back, neck, and shoulder pain
  • Makes you look taller, slimmer, and more confident
  • Strengthens muscles and prevents further damage
  • Improves breathing
I am recommending this one and I may get a small commission for suggesting it but I hope that you will check it out on Amazon and see if it will work for you.

Posture Corrector  ---  Only $19.99 
//////////

Alzheimer's and Dementia
Do you know someone concerned about Dementia and/or Alzheimer's? Here is a series of things to know and consider.









No comments:

Post a Comment