Sunday, August 27, 2017

Easy Skin Care for Anti-Aging

Our skin shows our health. It is our body's canvas, a portrait of our health. We need to take regular care of it. From cleansing, moisturizing to nutrition, we paint the picture with our daily care.

It's never too late to get into an anti-aging skincare routine or start a new one. 



Maybe your usual one has become obsolete or you want to try new or improved products. My question is, can we rejuvenate older skin?




 The Lancet Oncology * reports that incorporating good nutrition, exercise, good relationships with family and friends, and good sleep habits can add 10 more years to live in just a few months.

How can we reverse cell damage or at least improve what has happened over the years? I've been researching inexpensive and effective ways of doing that.


I found many DIY recipes. 

One I created about a year ago is to combine Organic Coconut Oil with Ester C Powder Vitamin C is not only necessary for collagen production and maintenance but it is also a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals in the skin. 


I learned that cinnamon can plump skin-- I once read Cinnamon is a spice that brings blood to the surface of the skin. I use the coconut oil Ester C infused cream with a sprinkle of, yes, cinnamon. This makes my moisturizer also a foundation.  

Not long after I started using this combination, I was flattered when a daughter asked if I was using Botox and a friend thought I had an eye lift. I glowed for days over that,


ti            



Sexuality After Sixty

Easy Skin Care 


Falling


Stop Falls at Home


Identity Theft


Age Easy. Subscribe on the right sidebar or email me




No comments:

Post a Comment