Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Aging Easy at 80



I know I am not what I used to be but I am better than I thought I'd be at 80. 
I believe I'm blessed to have come this far considering my years of poor lifestyle habits.    


Smoked 40 years
Alcohol user
High-stress life as
Mom of 6
Military lifestyle
Divorce
Stress filled travel career

Health issues 
  • Early age heart disease, first heart attack at 47; 6 stents from 2003 to 2009
  • Osteoporosis
  • Auto-immune disease
  • Scoliosis
  • Acute Inflammation
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Arteriosclerosis 
  • Sciatica stress

"Don't worry about avoiding temptation... as you grow older, it will avoid you."
- Winston Churchill


The next few posts on this Blog will be about easy aging based on researched articles, many from the US Government publications on aging and health. 

Example:

Some of the subjects this Blog will cover are:
  • Age and sexuality
  • Age and Health
  • Age and Modern Technology
  • Age and Relationships
  • Age and family ties
  • Age and Loneliness
These are only a few of the subjects I'll be researching and sharing. Hope you subscribe or email me for updates.
                               

Imagine looking & feeling youthful,
vital and 10 years younger!

This blog is for anyone older than they ever thought they would be, and those who hope to be there someday.  


It's never, ever too late to be the best you can be.

Check out these posts:








No comments:

Post a Comment